SCENARIO: Korean War 1950-1953

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caliban
    Wonderful! If you made a WWII scenario of the same quality, I'd imediatelly download it...
    Amen, so would I. An effort at the same level of detail would be a ridiculously huge undertaking.
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

My goal is to expose lesser known (Perhaps less interesting) conflicts throughout history. I really wanted to focus on Korea. After reading so many novels of Korea and the bravery of soldiers on both sides. I just felt it was my duty to try to steal some of the attention that is heaped on WWII, and try to spread it around.

My next goal would be the Vietnam war. However, I seriously doubt I have the energy and dedication to complete another scenario with the detail that was put in to this one. Anything less, I feel, would dishonor those who served.

I'm still looking for some suggestions, errors, or other feedback. Please, keep it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by J Grigsby
        My next goal would be the Vietnam war. However, I seriously doubt I have the energy and dedication to complete another scenario with the detail that was put in to this one. Anything less, I feel, would dishonor those who served.
        Do it! Do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278
          Amen, so would I. An effort at the same level of detail would be a ridiculously huge undertaking.
          Given you got no job or other work (women)... maybe a month's work...

Comment

Originally posted by Caliban
            Given you got no job or other work (women)... maybe a month's work...
            Unfortunately, I have both.
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
            2004 Presidential Candidate
            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Dude, truly inspiring work.

I love that map; and I love the MiG-15, I'll have to use it with a Third World scenario I want to make.
              "It takes you years to learn how to play like yourself." Miles Davis

Comment

Will there be a C3C version of this?

Comment

Working...
                X