No announcement yet.

The Remaing Scenarios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They did say 9 scenarios throughout history, but they mention Mayans versus Incas, so I guess Aliens are possible as well
    Beer is proof that God loves you and wants you to be happy - Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XXIV
      They did say 9 scenarios throughout history, but they mention Mayans versus Incas, so I guess Aliens are possible as well
      After all, there was an alien attack scenario in Civ2. There's no reason they don't do the same for Civ3
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

the boer war
        CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
          the boer war
          hi ,

now that would be a scen

or the US civil war , aldo with antietam as a game , ........

there are so many great things in history they can include , ....

they could make a one gig disk with only scen's and it still would not have everything on it , ......

op just cause would be nice , ......

so would the tex independece scen be , ....

have a nice day
          - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

I am not too worried about which scenarios will be in, but I'm curious as to how well made they will be. From what I have seen, the scenarios already confirmed are looking great.

Comment

But a nice Vietnam scenario really would be a blast. The Americans could have to accomplish certain objectives without losing more than X Units. Man it would be awesome.

Comment

hi ,

check the CIV III screenshots thread , inthere you shall find some new scenarios , link below in sig , ......

have a nice day
                - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

WWI, WWII in Europe
                  Africa colonization
                  Angolan "civil war", really the War of American-South African Agression
                  "It takes you years to learn how to play like yourself." Miles Davis

Comment

China - Romance of the 3 Kingdoms
                    China - Fall of the Ming Dynasty
                    Indio-Persia - Babur's Ambition or Rise and fall of the Mughul Empire (depending on how long you want to go)
                    Which Love Hina Girl Are You?
                    Mitsumi Otohime
                    Oh dear! Are you even sure you answered the questions correctly?) Underneath your confused exterior, you hold fast to your certainties and seek to find the truth about the things you don't know. While you may not be brimming with confidence and energy, you are content with who you are and accepting of both your faults and the faults of others. But while those around you love you deep down, they may find your nonchalance somewhat infuriating. Try to put a bit more thought into what you are doing, and be more aware of your surroundings.

Comment

I'd say WWII Europe is the must-have above all others.

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                        I'd say WWII Europe is the must-have above all others.
                        Only if there's one for the pacific rim...WWII was more than just europe...It involved Northern and central Africa, almost Arabia, Far East....to limit it to Europe like the Civ2 version does isn't appropirate and doesn't show the true nature of the war.

Now a WWI Europe only i could understand...
                        Which Love Hina Girl Are You?
                        Mitsumi Otohime
                        Oh dear! Are you even sure you answered the questions correctly?) Underneath your confused exterior, you hold fast to your certainties and seek to find the truth about the things you don't know. While you may not be brimming with confidence and energy, you are content with who you are and accepting of both your faults and the faults of others. But while those around you love you deep down, they may find your nonchalance somewhat infuriating. Try to put a bit more thought into what you are doing, and be more aware of your surroundings.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord God Jinnai

Only if there's one for the pacific rim...WWII was more than just europe...It involved Northern and central Africa, almost Arabia, Far East....to limit it to Europe like the Civ2 version does isn't appropirate and doesn't show the true nature of the war.

WWII Pacific is in Conquests as its own scenario, post Pear Harbor.
                          "It takes you years to learn how to play like yourself." Miles Davis

Comment

I think it starts literally on the attack of Pearl Harbor (The Japanese get to go first and attack).

Comment

Originally posted by Lord God Jinnai

Didn't you notice that there already IS a WWII pacific

Comment

I believe he was against a WWII Europe

IMO, The war against Hitler and the war against Japan are almost 2 seperate wars, they were so different.

Comment

Working...
                                X