i need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help

hello everyone i have been playing the civ line ever sence civ 1 came out for super nintendo. anywho i have been playing civ 3 as of late and i have downloaded some of the new units. my quiestion is how do i install them? i have done everything in the install txt or readme text but i still cant seem to get them to come up in the editor in the icon section. plz plz plz!!!! help me with this i would greatly apreciete it

There is a file named "units_32.pcx" in your Civilization III\Art\units folder. If you open this file up you will see several icons in boxes on a purplish background. You will need to put the new unit icon in one of the empty boxes, rescaling if necessary. The places were you have already put the other new icons will remain with the new icons in them.

Hope this helps,

Condorswarm
    "Never in the history of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few"
    "The bloody dog is dead"
    ------------------------------------------

Comment

would you advise what imaging program i should use? *i have windows xp* and will try latter on this morning a program called lview pro *a trial version*

Comment

Personally, I would use Adobe Photoshop (the lastest version). It is a useful all-round picture editing utility.
        "Never in the history of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few"
        "The bloody dog is dead"
        ------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
        X