Conquest's new scenarios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conquest's new scenarios

Does anyone else think that Firaxis will design custom leaderheads for the scenarios they are making? I specifically can't wait to see what they've done with WWII (if anything). A cuddly, Civ3-style Hitler, Stalin or Churchill will make my year, seriously.

Well, I have been wondering that because. In this new xp they are adding 8 more civs. As it stands right now if you want to add any of your own you can only add 7 more, being there are only 31 slots. Now unless the xp, the number of slots available are going to more. How are they adding 8 more, unless it's custom for a scenario.
    A Finnish Viking stuck in the Midwest for five generations.

Comment

It would be nice if they did add more leaderheads. I think what would be even nicer is if they had two leaders (one male, one female) for each of the civs like Call To Power did.

EDIT: Yes I know you can create your own, I just don't have the time or desire to do it.

Comment

You create leaderheads with 3d studio or poser?
        >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Originally posted by Chilean President
          You create leaderheads with 3d studio or poser?
          I've never actually done it, but I've read about it in the creation forum.

If they decide to add more that's great, but if not I'm not going to harangue them about it. I don't have the time to do it (or I should say that I don't have the time if I actually want to play civ) so I don't expect others to do it either.

Comment

Working...
          X