Scenario: Multiple Playable Civs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenario: Multiple Playable Civs

I built a scenario, and I have a 16-Civ max.

All of them exist and are functioning properly.

But when I load the Scenario, it only shows "1" Civ available to play, and the rest are marked as "AI-Opponents". How do I toggle it so that all 16 of my Civs are available to play?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by |S| MALiCE; June 24, 2003, 20:33.
    What we do in life, echos in eternity.

In the editor:
    Scenario\Scenario properties (Alt-Enter)
    Select al civs as Playable Civilizations
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Playable Civs.

Sorry Gram, I tried that. I have all 16 of my Civs selected and it still only shows "Americans" on the "Playable" Civs listing. Any ideas?

Comment

In that case: See if you have specified the Human palyer (default Player 1) in the Player Properties Dialog
        to not be Any
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Ok, I figured it out. Solved that problem.

But now I have a *new* problem...

Civs 1 - 16 have preset colors (designated by me) in both "Rules/Civilizations" and "Scenario Properties/Players" yet everytime I load the scenario, regardless of the country I choose, I get stuck with Player-1's color "Light-Blue".

Am I doing something wrong? Or am I missing something?

Help!

Last edited by |S| MALiCE; June 24, 2003, 21:50.

Comment

How did you fix it??
            EFR RPG GAME Designer, E.F.R. Forums The Coyn: Fantasy Mod for Civ3:Conquests

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
              In that case: See if you have specified the Human palyer (default Player 1) in the Player Properties Dialog
              to not be Any
              I fixed it by following Gramphos's idea. He said to toggle all human players so that they AREN'T listed as "Any". But in fact, I did the exact opposite and toggled them to "Any" and it opened up all Civs for playable at the startup screen. If I turn them to "Player-1", "Player-2" etc, pre-designating them, then only one Civ will be available to play on the startup screen. Now that I have done this, not sure if it was the correct thing to do, all of my Civs use the same color. It's like the human player only has one color, and I can't seem to get rid of it.

Gramphos, would it be possible for me to send you my "Bic" or get in touch with you? I really don't like waiting days-weeks to try and solve one little problem in my Scenario, otherwise it will take forever to fix it.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X