.bix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .bix?

A .bix file is a newer type of the .bic file right? How can i use them? I can't see to get them to work

What are you trying to do with them? They are simply the file that holds all the data for PTW games. If you want to create one use the editor. If you want to know more about how they are set up then see the topped thread in the Creation Forum.
    For your photo needs:
    http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

.bic = Civ3
      .bix = PTW

So yes, bix is the newer version.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I've just downloaded the Apolyton University Mod 1.06 and it came in a .bix file. I don't have PTW so i was just wondering since it was the normal Civ3 version.

Comment

Try the Strategy forum, I sure there is someone who will have the Civ3 version.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Frostyn;

I can even go one better

Comment

Working...
              X