UNIT: Napoleonian - France Imperial Guard - Grenadier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNIT: Napoleonian - France Imperial Guard - Grenadier

Unit : 1st regiment of grenadiers of Napoleon's Imperial Guard : the elite of the elite back then.

Of course you can use it for other troops if you want.

The zip includes default, attack, run and death anima + ini + icons + readme including pedia text.

This unit has civ-specific colors so if you want it to look "real" like the one in the preview, you need to give color 13 as an attribute to France...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LouLong; June 14, 2003, 10:00.
    The Great Armada scenario

Preview
    Attached Files

Comment

sweet

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Nice to see you like it !

Strange to see nobody has dowloaded it then

In my preview thread (back in Civfanatics) you can see other Napeoleonian time units I am currently working on...

Comment

I downloaded it at CFC first. I'm just supporting the posting of units at both sites.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

nice, now i just gotta learn how to put into a scenario lol
              "Till I collapse I’m spilling these raps long as you feel em. Till the day that I drop you’ll never say that I’m not killing them. Cause when I am not then. I am stop pinning them And I am not hip-hop and I’m just not Eminem. Subliminal thoughts when I’m stop sending them women are caught in webs spin and hauk venom .Adrenaline shots of penicillin could not get the illing to stop. Amoxacilin is just not real enough."
              -Eminem

Comment

Quite nice.

Comment

nice work LouLong .. I just downloaded your egyptian unit and now this one.
                  Do you have more creations, a web site with all of them? something like that?
                  >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Working...
                  X