Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slave Quarters
    Attached Files
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

empire state building
      Attached Files
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Pyramid of the Sun
        Attached Files

Comment

TV Station/Radio France
          Attached Files

Comment

Versailles
            Attached Files

Comment

Town Clock/Big Ben
              Attached Files

Comment

very nice

unfortunatly i never actually look at the city view so i can't really use them... but i did want to thank for all your work
                - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Thanks sabrewolf.

But actually the city view is hardcoded, so the files coming in the zips are
                  a) for civilopedia
                  b) for the build menu in the city screen.

Comment

ah, thanks

you see... i really don't look at the graphics in too much detail
                    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Beautiful work on these images. Are they intended to be substituted for existing Civ files, or are they part of a mod? Sorry I haven't been paying attention to this section of the forum.

Point of information about the Kremlin: the Russian word means "fortress." The Kremlin in Moscow is a walled structure on the Moscow River.

Wholly outside the Kremlin on the east is Red Square. St. Basil's Cathedral is located on the southern end of Red Square, and Lenin's Mausoleum is on the western side of Red Square, immediately adjacent to the Kremlin wall.

Comment

I think I found the answer to my question, Wern, when I went to your website and saw the list of all the wonders for the Extrapack. So, never mind!

Comment

Purple: I know that about Kremlin and St. Basil, yet I decided to make it the graphics for Kremlin because symbolically the two belong together.

Comment

OK. I just got a different association from the visual image of St. Basil's (religious) than from the name Kremlin and wonder bonus assigned to it (military).

Sorry to be so nitpicky.

Comment

It's OK for me, generally I am the nitpicker.
                              BTW: I'mright now working on a PTW version of my mod, just in case you're interested.

Comment

The Brandenburg Gate! Finally!

Gute Arbeit!

Comment

Working...
                                X