TERRAIN: Sn00py's Green Water instead of Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TERRAIN: Sn00py's Green Water instead of Blue

I'll finish it tonight and hopefully upload it aswell.

I fixed other things like the rivers and I have made the tundra whiter.
    Attached Files
    be free

Looking forward to it Snoopy. The water looks great and I have all your mods and play them constantly along with my own additions to them. I'll definitely get this one. Great work bud!
    My Future Age-Snoopy's Terrain Mod
    My Future Age-European Terrain Mod
    My Future Age-Winter Terrain Mod
    All scenarios are from their respective terrains now allowing 24 civs and starting in the Future Age. Get them now for a great game!

Comment

here ya go

File

For the underwater whale, it is in the resource pic, back up files and so on and so forth

be free

Comment

I came here to check on an earlier post, but it's gone, this thread was full of posts, where are they!??!
        be free

Comment

Strage...
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I can't remember if any replies were here when I moved the thread. But I can't say there were no either...

Whe was the last time you saw those posts?

It must be some sort of bug with vBulletin I remember deletiong an empty thread (not even a first post) I'm not sure if this could cause any bug problems. However, it's the only deletion I've done in a long time.

And one other thing, but I don't think it could have doe it either, was that I got a database error when renaming this thread.
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Yeah, doesn't matter.
              be free

Comment

Nice work Sn00py! You keep impressing me with the new graphics. I dont know if I will download it right now though, as I'm not in a Civ playing mood, if ya know what I mean

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
                  And one other thing, but I don't think it could have doe it either, was that I got a database error when renaming this thread.
                  From my limited experience with databases - I would guess that was the problem. Somehow you lost a pointer to the missing posts. They are still on your file system but unacessible by normal means. You would have to use a system utility to retrieve them - but I guess that is not really worth the effort.

"What if somebody gave a war and nobody came?" Allen Ginsberg

"Opinions are like arses, everyone has one." Anon

Comment

Working...
                  X