A few questions:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions:

1) In debug mode, How do I play a unit on the map?

I use the shift+F1 keystroke and get the dialog box asking me which unit I want. But when I click on a unit, no matter what I do, nothing happens

2) How do I change the tilesets used?
    To the winter set?

Thanks
    AI:C3C Debug Game Report (Part1) :C3C Debug Game Report (Part2)
    Strategy:The Machiavellian Doctrine
    Visit my WebsiteMonkey Dew

Re: A few questions:

Originally posted by dexters
    1) In debug mode, How do I play a unit on the map?

I use the shift+F1 keystroke and get the dialog box asking me which unit I want. But when I click on a unit, no matter what I do, nothing happens
    After you select your unit in the list, hit the OK button (the circle, NOT the X) and the cursor will change to a Blue Arrow with "New Unit" written on it. Then you click on the tile where you want the unit and it will appear there, all ready to go.

2) How do I change the tilesets used?
    To the winter set?

Thanks
    If you just wish to play one game with the winter set, Load the "Winter Terrain" scenario which is the standard rules but with the winter graphics. If you wish to use that set with another mod/scenario, then add "..\Extras\Winter Terrain" to the Scenario Search Path of the relevant BIX file.

Comment

Danke
      AI:C3C Debug Game Report (Part1) :C3C Debug Game Report (Part2)
      Strategy:The Machiavellian Doctrine
      Visit my WebsiteMonkey Dew

Comment

Hi,

where exactly do I have to add the path for another tileset??

Comment

Originally posted by eismuli
          Hi,

where exactly do I have to add the path for another tileset??
          Select "Scenario Properties" from the "Scenario" pull-down menu, then enter in the "Scenario Search Folders" line -- use the online help for path details, or look at how another scenario is set up.

-Oz
          ... And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare, the lone and level sands stretch far away ...

Comment

AFAIK since C3C does not ship with the extra terrain of PTW, one would not get those unless downloading from civ3.com....but upond doing so, one does not get the bix files. Have they also been released?
            | I am not in the habit of giving my country's wealth away to any barbarian yahoo that happen to come up and ask for it. |
            C3C v1.15

Comment

Working...
            X