Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Play the World Won't close after online session...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play the World Won't close after online session...

This is a strange one...my friends don;'t have this problem, but whenever I play an online session, PTW just won't close for me, it becomes unresposive, and I have to close via taskmanager in WinXP...anyone else with the same problem? I do have the latest patch...

It's reall more of a nuisance than anything else, but perhaps there's a bug there somewhere...

Cheers!

Before I had my firewall properly configured, the games I tried to enter would crash soon after launch and a few times PtW locked up. If your session went fine until you quit it's not the same thing, but maybe your ports are causing the problem. Do you have to do anything special with your ports (the ones mentioned in the readme.txt) to connect?
    Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

Thanks for the input. We haven't yet had any firewall issues, and I've never had to do anything unusual to my port settings to connect...in fact, it all goes incredibly smoothly until I want to exit the game, and it just freezes up on me...unusual.

Not that it crashes the whole system, but what a pain! LOL

I'm guessing it's just something with my system, so I'm not going to sweat it for now.

Thanks again!

Comment

I have the same problem after I played PBEM multiplayer games.
        Those games are played off-line, so the problem is probably not related to firewalls or ports.
        veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Working...
        X