SCENARIO: Aftermath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCENARIO: Aftermath

The world has been devastated by a Nuclear War - the third world war. Overrun by buraucracy and plagued with corruption, in the year 2015, the world economy collapses and fails. This and treacherous acts of terrorism lead humanity to the brink of anihilation, causing a nuclear war to errupt. Cities are flattened. Countries and nations obliterated. In the anarchy that subsequently prevailes, most band together to form tribes of raging barbarians. Now you must return the planet to its original pristine condition and rebuild your culture and join with your fellow human beings to establish a New World Order of peace and prosperity for mankind.

This is the aftermath....

---

The readme describe rule changes for accelerated research, reduced bonus against barbarians, prolonged Space Race. Suggestions taken from player1 MOD.

No conquest or domination victory is possible in this scenario.

---

[Version 1.0 downloaded 29 times]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rmendis; June 26, 2003, 05:11.

That's a lot of pollution!

Anyway, it would be interesting to add railroad or mine here or there for some flavor.

Comment

Originally posted by player1
      That's a lot of pollution!
      Well yeah

Given that the whole of the nuclear arsenal on the planet is capable of distroying it several times over, i thought that this WWIII would be a devastating nuclear war - massive deployment of nuclear weapons as a result of anarchy....well that's my excuse anyway

Anyway, it would be interesting to add railroad or mine here or there for some flavor.
      Yes, i thought of that myself...something to make it appear as there was a developed civilization before....I was thinking sort of (original) Planet of the Apes style re-birth of human civilization.

But yes, good idea.

Comment

clearing pollution is too easy. i'll change the worker time by another 50%... although the AI probably will clean it up even slower ;(
        - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
        - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Actually, it won't be too easy, since your start in ancient age.
          So no bonus from Replaceable Parts.

Comment

Version 1.1
            -------------

1. Have added a mine, road and rail here and there for effect.
            2. Corrected spelling and slightly reworded scenario.

Comment

Its really appreciative work and I hope you will keep it up as well
              James

Comment

Working...
              X