Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting positions

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way not to randomize starting positions.

I want to play a civilization 3 game where every race begins in their historically accurate starting positions in a real world map. Is there a way of doing this?

thank you
    berk

Go to the files forum, they have a couple of world maps with correct starting positions.
    (some of them are also included in the PTW expansion)
    You have to load them as a scenario though.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

If you have PTW you can use the editor. Just load the map you want, put down a start location, click on it and select reassign.

Comment

Originally posted by peterfharris
        If you have PTW you can use the editor. Just load the map you want, put down a start location, click on it and select reassign.
        The same goes for Civ3 with the latest patch (maybe even 1.21f, I don't remember when it got added)
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos

The same goes for Civ3 with the latest patch (maybe even 1.21f, I don't remember when it got added)
          I'm pretty sure that was added with 1.29f. I could be wrong about that though, I've been using PTW for awhile now. I'm getting a bit rusty with vanilla Civ 3.

Comment

Working...
          X