Civ3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ3

I wonder if anyone else has had this problem?

I have a few units that just will not hit ANYTHING with their bombardment. My Paladin, and B-52 to name a couple. I finished playing a game and was frustrated because they, along with some others, wouldn't even destroy a road! My B-52 has a 30 bombard, PLENTY for a road, but never hit one! I've checked the .ini for anything that was out of place, but it's very similar to my B-29 and that unit hits and misses like normal. Does anyone know why this is happening and what I can do to correct it? Thanks.

SpydraXxX
    Last edited by SpydraXxX; May 30, 2003, 15:37.

Sounds like bad luck. Sometimes I might bombard something with a battleship and keep missing.

Comment

This is beyond "bad luck"... I created a mok-up scenerio and built only the units I'm having problems with, and for what much have been 100 strikes, not 1 did damage to a road.

Actually, I'm going through them and I've found 12 that won't bombard now!?!?!?
      Last edited by SpydraXxX; May 30, 2003, 21:45.

Comment

I've found out the problem.
        I didn't have a Bombard rate higher than 0.

I obviously overlooked that on some units, and without that, units will miss a bombardment everytime.

Comment

Yeah I usually have that problem too. However I am usually having the munchies hardcore so I don;t really care.
          Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
          Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
          Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

Working...
          X