Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pb Of Compatibility Between Us & Fr Version

I HAVE A CIV3 (US) AND I BUY A PtW (FR)

I HAVE "ERROR MESSAGE" FOR ALL THE DIFERENT UNITS BECAUSE THEY ARE IN ENGLISH
    AND THE GAME CLOSE

IN THE PACKAGE THEY SAY THAT IS COMPATIBLE???????????????????????????????????????? ??

You should write (politely) to Infogrames France whose adress must figure on the package. Maybe even meet an Infogrames commercial if you are in the vicinity of Lyons. It is possible they point you to a fix, or they change it for a US version. But I wouldn't hold my breat...

You have to be precise, and to explain what has misled you into thinking PtW Fr worked with Civ3 US.
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

This makes me so dissapointed! I was going to borrow a friends PtW (bought in sweden) during the weekend to try it out but since my CivIII is bought in Canada I suppose that this ain't going to work... I actually emailed the support people at Atari (!) to see whether or not it would work but they haven't seen fit to answer me...

The worst part is that if your able to get your hands on a US version of PtW your going to run into the same problems again when it comes to getting Civ Conquest. I had no idea that our computers in Europe were so different that games had to be programmed differently to work here...

Comment

Working...
      X