Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find AU?

Newbie here!

I keep seeing references to these AU games (assume this is Apolyton University) but I can't seem to find them. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

I've been playing CIVIII sporadically, and because of my impatience, I've only completed one game (Regent, Large, Pangea, 8 Civs, Germany, SpaceRaceVictory). I've started a couple of new games at Monarch level (one at home, one at work on lunch hours) and I'm getting my arse kicked in both. I thought I'd try out the AU games to see if they might improve my strats.

Thanks in advance.
    -Burly

EDIT:
    PS-I've been ghosting for a couple of weeks, and I think you've all got a great forum here! I've already got loads of strategy to try out! Hopefully I can contribute some myself!
    "These rocks, he thought, are here for me; waiting for the drill, the dynamite and my voice; waiting to be split, ripped, pounded, reborn; waiting for the shape my hands will give them". -Ayn Rand , The Fountainhead

Thanks Gramphos!
    I'll check it out.
    "These rocks, he thought, are here for me; waiting for the drill, the dynamite and my voice; waiting to be split, ripped, pounded, reborn; waiting for the shape my hands will give them". -Ayn Rand , The Fountainhead

Comment

Working...
    X