Set up for left-hand mouse use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set up for left-hand mouse use?

Does anyone know of a way to switch the mouse buttons in Civ3 or PTW?

I am using a Logitech mouse (with driver v9.75) in Windows XP and can easily switch the mouse buttons for normal Windows things using the mouse control panel but the changes don't seem to carry into the game.

I have tried to make the changes before starting the game and to make them once the game is started but that doesn't seem to do the trick, either.

I have looked through the civilization3.ini file and the registry for entries that look like they might swap the mouse buttons but have had no luck.

No idea.
    Try mailing Infogrammes' support. They may help you...
    Nym
    "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

What you could do is open the mouse with a screwdriver and swap the wires around. If you don't know how to do this, find a local sparky (electronics guy) and he should sort it in like 5 minutes.
      Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
      "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Working...
      X