New Test of Time scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Test of Time scenario

Roman Civil War (55-44 BCE) has been released. While it's made for multiplayer, it works well as a single player scenario as well. All civs are playable. Download it from my site here: http://www.tecumseh.150m.com/

I'm also starting an open multiplayer (PBEM) playtest on the PBEM forum, so visit it if you're interested.
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

small question. Actually its like a beginners question. How you get rid of the old units?? They are showing up when I move my Legions! In the city screen its the correct picture but when moving around on the map its the old default graphics?

Thanks

Civfan...........
    Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

one more thing to note. I thought it was because i selected multiplayer, but then i selected as a single player. I'm playing the game as every civ no matter what civ i select? Is it correct?
      Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

You have to put all the sprites in a holding folder. It's covered in the readme file. As for the other problem, I don't know. Have you tried starting over from scratch, selecting "start single player game"?

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

It looks good. Played several turns and doing a great job destroying the Parthians as Crussus and the Syrian Legions. One thing I like to know though, the Barbarian cities are suppost to give me units? I recieved Armenian Cav and some slaves from others. Is this correct?

Great work techumseh

thanks

Civfan......
          Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

Thanks, Civfan.

There should be Armenian and Judean infantry and cavalry which are Syrian Legion units, but which start in barbarian cities. These cities, Artataxa, Jerusalem, etc. represent the Roman allies of Armenia and Judea which contributed troops to Crassus' invasion of Parthia.

The slaves are another matter. Can you give me the turn and coordinates of slave units appearing in barbarian cities? Thanks.

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

got the armies from the barb cities. everything seems ok but havent got slaves again from barbs like before. maybe it was just a fluke.
              Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

Hi, it's my error. I randomized the appearance of slaves in various cities and apparently for the Syrian Legions at least, included the coordinates of Jerusalem. I though if a city was occupied by another civs units, it would just default to the next coordinates. Not so.

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Working...
                X