No announcement yet.

New "Ancient Empires" PBEM created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree. kengel, are you prepared to catch up?
    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Few WEEKS!!!!!

It's BEEN weeks, we need a more finite deadline to move on. This is a holiday weekend in US (not sure where Atawa hails from) but certainly we should have a post by Thursday next week.

My suggestion is to CTRL-N on friday and pass the torch unless clear communications has been established with Atawa before then.
      Wizards sixth rule:
      "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
      Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zedd
        Few WEEKS!!!!!

It's BEEN weeks, we need a more finite deadline to move on.
        IMO we can (and should) Ctrl-N this Persian turn right now.
        What I meant: after few weeks we should search for a new Persian player (in the meantime we might need to Ctrl-N another Persian turn, but I prefer not to skip more than 1-2 Persian turns)

for kengel: Properly a sub (SparrowHawk...) should Ctrl-N Persia; so you should try to ignore the Persian messages (just press "Enters"). I can imagine bad choices of van commodities in Persia etc. but this is how the Ctrl-N works
        Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

• /me makes note to self: post turn plans somewhere that allies know about so sub can access them.
          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• A general idea that should help after a player is kidnapped by UFOs?

Comment

• /Tin Foil Hat Mode

Hmmm. A new Persian player shows up and plays just long enough to completely dismantle all the Persian Border defenses in 100% agreement with the desires of the Babylonians (a feat never yet seen here in years of play) and then immediately disappears. Hmmm.

\Tin Foil Hat Mode
              To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• Subpoena the bank records...

Comment

• Kull wrote:
                  >Tin Foil Hat Mode

Straybow wrote:
                  >Subpoena the bank records

Translation for us, weak english speakers, please.

The Kull's post is about atawa I guess? Is it meant seriously or is it a joke?

edit: Straybow, Kull mixed
                  Last edited by SlowThinker; September 9, 2007, 14:37.

Comment

• Free weekend for me, it's ideal for playing my turn...
                    Hmmmm....
                    Attawa kidnapped?
                    I would be ready for a Ctrl-N, if nobody complains.
                    Holiday season is over now (even in US ), so we have given him more than enough time.
                    Just hope he is not in serious trouble.

Comment

• Sure, go for Ctrl-N.

Comment

• Still no word from attawa, Ctrl-N and go Greek.

Gimme a Gamma...
                        Gimme a Rho...
                        Gimme an Epsilon...

Comment

• I Ctrl-N the persian turn- pls forgive me, Attawa...

But the show must go on !
                          Attached Files

Comment

• And here is the greek turn...
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Persia

We should do something so that Persia doesn't suffer too many Ctrl-Ns.

I propose we publish that Persia seeks a leader, with a note that the new leader should be provisional in September (i.e. if atawa returns in September he gets Persia back); also if atawa returns after September and was missing due to some serious problem (hospital, kidnapping (both UFO and non-UFO)) then he should be warranted to return.

Complaints / thoughts / better ideas?

Comment

• If he claims he was abducted by UFOs we can't trust him any more. His implant will make him do the bidding of his new alien masters.

Comment

Working...
                                X