No announcement yet.

New "Ancient Empires" PBEM created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This fellow Ceasar has no knowledge of the Mitanni.
    Attached Files
    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• The Persian nobility snickers at the not-even-pathetic Mitanni civilization. Ha! Ha! HAH!

Comment

• It looks the delay has been wiped off.

GL procedure:
        I am not sure if I was coherent enough, but you have to carry for CivDip swaps only. Techs from research and MP swaps are managed by Civ2.

The epic history:
        Does LARGEST stand for land size?
        Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

• Bab 2510

It looks cowardly Negruans don't trust the Babylonian defenses on Tigris. They moved away.

Originally posted by Sinbad
          Unforutnately the greedy Babylonians have cut off funds for this project.
          Huh? Babylonian people is whining Persia cut off Babylonian funds.
          We repeated for centuries that trade was not possible without a good feeling of security between trade partners. And Persia did exactly what she had to expect to stop or cut our trade.
          Attached Files

Comment

• A few trades, a new city, some interesting exploration.

R2
            Attached Files
            To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• The epic history:
              Does LARGEST stand for land size?

As I understand it, yes. It agrees with F11 rank of 3rd in Land size for Hittites.

I think if your unit has explored it, and your cities are closest, it counts as yours.
              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• No. Persia also has been approximately 3rd-4th in Land for quite a while; never 6th. I'd guess it is population (or maybe the number of citizens).

Comment

• Rules
                  Ending alliances: currently we have no rule about it (option A).
                  Kull prefers A), Peaster prefers B), ST prefers C), then B), then A). So I don't see any good reason for a change, unless other Kings say something quickly.

Comment

• Epic history:
                    It can't be population. Babylon is not 2nd in population, but 4th.
                    Babylon is 2nd in land area and family size, but I doubt "largest" stands for size of family... We are usually 2nd in MFgoods, but not in Hittite save.

Alert!! Spies in Babylon! Secret information has been disclosed!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Caesar's epic history should give mighty Babylon one more reason not to fear the pathetic Persians. Praise to Caesar! The check is in the mail.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I know how large money the "pathetic" Persians got from CA trade (because I got an equal amount), and so I know what I shall fear of. All that without mentioning Glorious Egyptians, that are very interested that springs of Arrariver would be in Persian hands.

Comment

• Business as usual...
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Mr. Caesar's method is inscrutible. It also would be different based on 2520 vs 2510. 4th in land area vs 3rd, but I didn't uncover any black tiles.

I haven't built one School of Scribes but somehow my literacy is higher than Babs. Republic maybe adds to it?

Comment

• MP'd this weekend but not able to finnish my turn due to time constraints. Will post save tonight.
                              Wizards sixth rule:
                              "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
                              Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

• The King paces his halls awaiting the fruition of His long planning. It has been many seasons since the guest rooms were empty of scribes and scholors, all offering advice and taking notes for royal decree or urgent communications.

Now. as he stares out the window, the sun sets on the blue-green horizon. A cloudless sky becons to the moon and stars. The King's mind clears of all troubles and plans, and instead relaxes to memories of the past and dreams of the future.

Truely Minoa is a wonderous place and I feel lucky to be a part of it.
                                Attached Files
                                Wizards sixth rule:
                                "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
                                Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

Working...
                                X