New "Ancient Empires" PBEM created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WordNet 1.5, Copyright 1995 by Princeton University
    BM:1, excrement:1, excreta:1, faeces:1, fecal matter:1, feces:1, ordure:1, stool:3,
    body waste:1
    crap:2, droppings:1, fecula:1, wormcast:2, guano:1, dog do:1
    Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

• bab 2720

Negub has been captured and renamed to Negru.
      Although not captured yet, Nimrud's defence has ben anihilated.
      Two Assyrian patrols were detected betwen Negru and Dibshiya. I won't describe details about what happened to these units.
      A poaching man in a uniform of an Assyrian Charioteer II has been found near Hekallush. Our secret service is examining if this man can't be Didanu The Maniac in a disguise.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Got the save but can't play until wednesday. sorry for the hold up, If i can squeeze it in tomorrow I will.

edit
        Guess what...... found the two minuits it took to see the end aproaching.
        Last edited by Zedd; October 13, 2005, 12:24.
        Wizards sixth rule:
        "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
        Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

• The end nears, and my aids and I have joined with the elite guards to protect the palace in our final fight. With my own arrogant words ringing in my ears, I prepare to meet the destiny I laid out for myself.
          "If assyria shall go it will not be quietly!"
          Attached Files
          Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

• by the way Zedd, I think I was supposed to send you an email or post a message earlier, when I played for La Fayette, I bribed a city as requested in the email I received regarding his turn. I don't remember the name of the city, but it was an island city.

I think that in this game (like in my pbem game) you are supposed to report actions against another civ, but in this case I forgot........sorry

/me
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Yep, I noticed it. IT used to be a minoan city anyway.

Can't remember if the city name was changed, but if so the other players will need to know that also.

Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

• General Mekret champs at the bit, but still there is no word from Memphis. "When will those accursed sluggards in the War Office release the orders for the new offensive?", he wonders....
                Attached Files
                To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• Lord Sinbad drove his tired and wounded troops on towards the legendary city of Tushpa. They found it by the lake, where the Babylonians said it would be. It lay empty, except for a few shepherds who seemed not to care much which King claimed their town.

Farther south, a joint venture with Babylon did not go quite as planned, when our messenger was ambushed by an ordure hangover. Fortunately no lives were lost.

BTW - a few turns ago, the game stopped asking for my password. Did someone remove them ?
                  Attached Files

Comment

• ....Kengel ?

BTW - A belated "Happy Birthday!" to this PBEM (3 years and 3 weeks). Kull is the only original player left ? I joined almost exactly one year ago.
                    Last edited by Peaster; October 18, 2005, 15:52.

Comment

• Sorry for the delay,
                      here we are.
                      Nothing new though...

Except one: I guess we can celebrate the sixth anniversary for our other old ancient PBEM game

The old ancient 7 player PBEM
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Is anyone in touch with La Fayette? I have heard nothing from him for a couple of weeks.

Comment

• Last I saw his post in this thread before his 2830 turn.
                          I had been in contact with SparrowHawk before kengel's turn and SH was willing to play Minoans. But then I heard nothing from SH.

Comment

• Sparrowhawk is willing and able to play the Minoans. But now we may need another Ctrl-N guy.

Comment

• Eh, we may only need him for a turn or two.
                              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• I only intend to continue control-n'ing, I hope you don't want me to actually take over a civ, even what I am doing now is taking more time than I intended.

I assume La Fayette will return

/me
                                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Working...
                                X