Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Peaster

...and +8 units!?
    ......apparently Angelina was VERY busy in those barracks!!
    To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• Got the save and will try to play tonight.

Comcast supposed to be installing service tonight but my computer is dismantleled at a friends house.
      Wizards sixth rule:
      "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
      Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

• There are rumors among Babylonian people that a strange rider with a hood speeds through The Great Desert. I thought it was Zedanu who didn't bear the fertility of Angelina and dropped out.
        Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

• Bad luck all around this friday the 13th, Last night my HVAC unit was stuck on HEAT! A nice 75 degree day outside and 85 degrees inside my apartment! As you can imagine arguing with the super took most of my time and I was unable to go get my PC from my friends house.

Then this morning as I am preparing to go home and see my wife and kids....Speedometer stops working and the transmission starts sputtering.

Add to that Comcast's apparent in-ability to !INSTALL CABLE! and it was mostly cursing on the phone for me last night.

I will check back in on monday, hopefully with a save file.

Untill then everyone watch out for black cats, misplaced ladders, and half hazard mirrors.
          Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

• Zedd??

Comment

• Finnaly I have been able to both play AND get online . You know, last week I was reeady for my turn at a moments notice. And when my turn comes up? CHAOS!

Nothing to report from the babaloninans, except that thier ruler did remember to ctrl+N this time.
              Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

• Sorry about that.....
                Attached Files
                Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

• Sad news has reached the ports of Egypt - our peaceful trading ship traversing the Cyprus coast has not returned from her voyage, and is presumed lost. Assyrian pirates are undoubtedly to blame.

But the gloom was shortlived. In the deserts west of the Euphrates, a massive Egyptian Chariot strike force has annhilated an Assyrian army. Celebrations are proclaimed across all Egypt, while from Nineveh comes only the sounds of weeping and the gnashing of teeth.
                  Attached Files
                  To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• Losses in Persia as well, with no victory to brighten the day. However, Achaea was founded in honor of the dead King and the charioteers who died fighting for His lands.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• The mighty Assyrian bireme close to Mallia has managed to send a Minoan Early Sail to the bottom, but our Royal Envoy plans to buy the bireme very soon.
                      Two Assyrian caravans have delivered their commodities to Amnisos, but the base trade of the city was switched down to one arrow, so I guess Zedanu is rather unsatisfied with the amount of gold and beakers he got .
                      Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

• Nothing new from the border of the world...
                        Except for rumors of bloody battles in the rest of the world
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Minoan turn tomorrow.
                          Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

• Memorial Day Weekend

I will be gone this weekend
                            I won't be able to play until Tuesday night or later
                            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Straybow, skip that slowyette. He can bribe the Bireme next turn, can't he?
                              Last edited by SlowThinker; May 26, 2005, 12:18.
                              Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

• Hmm... my dictionary does not have "slowyette". But it is the same one that does not have "narked".

Comment

Working...
                                X