No announcement yet.

New "Ancient Empires" PBEM created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigh....Egypt has discovered that along with roads, comes something called the "traffic jam"!
    Attached Files
    To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• Pharoah sends greetings to his new Brother in Nineveh - may the reign of Imsu be long and fruitful!
      Attached Files

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• Errr uhmmmm, how do I collect the returned slaves? I thought we'd have to do it via diplomacy on-line…
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Originally posted by Straybow
          Errr uhmmmm, how do I collect the returned slaves? I thought we'd have to do it via diplomacy on-line…
          Yes, that will do it . Either in your turn, or in mine.
          "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• I thought the unit had to be in a city to exchange it? But then I've only given units to AI via regular Dip menus.
            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• The Persians seem to have discovered Duracell, as they keep going and going and going...
              Attached Files
              Follow the masses!
              30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

• Nothing new in greek...
                Whole folk holding siesta
                Enjoy!
                Attached Files

Comment

• People begin to demonstrate in Knossos, asking for a crown, but Minos is compelled to reply "sorry, not yet, keep quiet".
                  Attached Files
                  Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

• I beleive Straybow is next, and as he is also MIA in the General Forum, shall I do the "control n" thing and send the save on to.......??Slowthinker??
                    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• What is MIA?
                      I posted him an e-mail today, so we should wait one day...

But you can post Ctrl-N today and I will use it tomorrow. Thx.
                      Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

• AFAIK: MIA means Missing In Action.

I know that Straybow has a new computer. I suppose he's busy reading the guidebook in order to find the right button to switch it on .
                        Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

• And here is the save, hopefully you don't have to use it Slowthinker.
                          Attached Files
                          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• I don't like to skip people, but the problem is I can play today only and then I will be 3-5 days out of net.
                            Germanos, when are you able to play?

Comment

• Bab 3020

Our workers just finished the Diplomatic system. We are using newly breed species that are able to move very fast in underground and to carry objects.

Next 4 wonders will be completed next turn.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Re: Bab 3020

Originally posted by SlowThinker
                                Next 4 wonders will be completed next turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X