No announcement yet.

New "Ancient Empires" PBEM created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Greeks has entered into the Copper Age.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Stefan Härtel
      To the game then, Persian scouts have met Assyrian scouts attempting to cross the Persian-Assyrian border in the Zagros mountains. We know that we have done the same violation, but we withdrew our troops immediately. It would be nice if the Assyrians would do the same.
      Assyrian scouts did meet Persian troops upon loading the save. They did withdrew southwards, since as far as you have let Assyria know, your lands lay north of their current position. We apologize if they are still moving towards Persian lands.
      "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Greeks, are you maybe interrested in tech-exchange?
        Please send me a PM then.
        Nothing happened during the turn. However more soldiers leave the mainland to those large pieces of land to the west and east.
        Attached Files
        Alexandr Yopov, Commander of the Murmansk front in the Red Front democracy game. Fighting for the glory of our marchal and the Rodina.

Comment

• Ancient Empires PBEM

Nonesense, we already keep copper in museums... Hatussas is completing its forge anyday now,
          besides we just got the plow;
          from a sage inside a hut
          -and the dude was really fat-

So, we look forward to getting fat soon, too, with all that food pouring in our grannaries (once we build them)...

The city of Canesh was established. May it prosper beyond belief.

Attached Files
          "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
          -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
          "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
          "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

• I can't believe it! The post got through! 6th try, believe it or not!

Comment

• Minoans, sure, I'll send a PM sometime today.

Comment

• hi all, i wont be able to play this for afew days it seems. So best if you just skip my turn..
                Thanks..
                Civfan...
                Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• If its only for a few days, I'm sure we all can wait a little. I'll wait at least another 48 hours...
                  "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Assyrian turn

Skipped Babylon...

Two glorius new cities founded. In the north, the city of Malatya now guards the Euphrates and its tributuary. The tired warriors that defeated the village nearby, hardend by their battle, now take up defensive positions in the city. Their comrades travel further north along the river, and enter a hut. The hut-dwellers share with them their secret of Ceremonial Burial.
                    In the south Assyrian settlers crossed the Euphrates and named their city Ekallate, guarding the vast western desert. This city also will garrison experenced soldiers. Their collegues continue to scout the western desert.
                    Some allies were found in a hut, as well as 25 gold in another.
                    A great road from Nimrud to Dibshiya was finished, thus linking this productive city in the heart of the emprie with all important cities. More public works are being constructed throughout the empire. A population boom is expected over the next decades.

Assyrian scouts move away from Persia.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• The armies of the Nomarch turn their eyes and their sandals toward the deserts of the East and West.....
                      Attached Files
                      To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• A mysterious newly-found inscription of the wall of the palace in Ecbatana reads:

Your Mamma and your Daddy gonna plague me till I die,
                        why can't they understand I'm just a peace lovin' guy

Magi and astrologists are currently investigating this inscription. It has been suggested that it is some sort of poetry from the future.
                        Attached Files
                        Follow the masses!
                        30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

• Trying to find that Minoan unit so we can trade techs. In the meantime, another public works project completed.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Improved my attitude against the Greeks.
                            Attached Files
                            Alexandr Yopov, Commander of the Murmansk front in the Red Front democracy game. Fighting for the glory of our marchal and the Rodina.

Comment

• Hittites rule the mountains

All is well in the Hatti highlands. Road construction and irrigation procceed as planned. Now that we posess the surplace food know-how, expansion is at hand.
                              New huts were discovered in the pontus mountain range. The swordsmen route will someday lead them to the roumored Persian kingdom. Mounted emissaries gallop towards the minoan landings general directon, to establish contact and trade (Yop, send me coordinates please- is that ok with the rest?)
                              Meanwhile, scout detachments gleam over the Assyrian border, still a few turns away... The storm god is on our side. Lets just hope he keeps his teeth to himself, and minds his vital organs.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• seems i wont be able to play this game this month.

Instead of looking for a sub, just skip my turn.

Civfan
                                Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

Working...
                                X