This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I d/l TOT?

I used to have the game, but cant find it anywhere now, only found my original civ2.

I have tried looking to download it from somewhere, and all I can find is Civ3.
    I tried all sorts of places, including Kazaa and Edonkey, they dont have a single reference to civ2 even.

I heard the complete game was given away on an Australian magazine CD, so I assume it would be available for download for free too?

cant find any official site or anything

there was a magazine giving away the TOT awhile back ago. If you search the forums or the news you might find it. It should be on the magzines website now.
    Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

yeah it was PC User.
      but theres no option of downloading stuff thats been on their CD's.
      Even the back issue with it on has sold out.

Comment

bump..

it must be somewhere!
        i can find no trace of it

Comment

Can you email one of the sites and ask them to make it available?
          Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Re: Where can I d/l TOT?

Originally posted by CreepyD
            I heard the complete game was given away on an Australian magazine CD, so I assume it would be available for download for free too?
            You might be grasping at straws here. If a magazine gives away a free copy with a sale, they've purchased (or rented) the right to do so. That right doesn't necessarily extend to offering free downloads, and it certainly doesn't continue for an unlimited duration.

You might be able to get a copy from an oldwarez (illegal) site (If one has purchased a copy legally then one does actually have the right to download "pirated" versions IIRC), but probably not from any of the abandonware (quasi-semi-legal ) sites as it is still sold in some places.

Comment

it doesnt look like its abandoned warez yet, might have to buy it, i noticed a link on apolyton.

Comment

Civilization 2 Test Of Time, 14.49$
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                X