Anyone fancy a succession game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone fancy a succession game

I've just been reading through a couple of the succession games any they look cool. I'd like to play one, anyone fancy it?
    I'm up for original, (is that how its spelt?) Extended or Sci-fi. I'm not really into fantasy although if anyone feels strongly I'll play it.
    Oh yeah I have the 1.1 patch
    I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi proffessor!

There is a open slot in the Sci-Fi succession game we are playing right now.

Feel free to join:
    - Post in the thread, and i'm sure Zealot will give you the directions you need to start.

See you there.

Comment

There's a Fantasy Succession game down the board a bit ('ToT Fantasy Succession Game') which I was playing in.

It seems abandoned but you're welcome to take a turn if you can overcome your dislike of the Fantasy game, prof.

STYOM
      "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
      "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Yeah, there is one slot open (two, if Marcel doesn't justify his long silence pretty soon ), so one can join us if he would like!

Just read the first page to get into knowing the rules, which are, in short:
        * Don't kill the aliens
        * Don't kill the aliens
        * Don't kill the aliens
        * Don't kill the aliens
        * Don't kill the aliens
        * Don't kill the aliens
        * Don't kill the aliens
        "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
        Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
        Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
        Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Working...
        X