gamespy TOT mplayer way too unstable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gamespy TOT mplayer way too unstable

Its takes way too long to connect... Plus the units drag. Anybody know a solution!?

on Gamespy there are only a few TOT players that drop in from time to time , but when they do...its upsets me because it such a labor just to get people to connect. They usaully quit halfway through connection process, thinking they have been Disconnected (waiting for other players to connect crap...)

And again I try a few months player adn again I have the same troubles

This is definetly my last post about this!

TOT- Deleted and placed on shelf to collect dust so many others. I dont want games without MP. they are pointless

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
      TOT- Deleted and placed on shelf to collect dust so many others. I dont want games without MP. they are pointless
      so i take it you won't be buying Civ3 when it comes out then, huh?
      Project Leader of Civiliza, an Alternative Civilization game based on Civ 2.

Comment

No I will buy that. But TOT MP simply dont work. It takes a half an hour to connect, even on a cable connection. And even then, the connection is so giddy

Comment

works ok for me
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
            works ok for me
            You then Sir, are a lucky basterd

Everybody who occassionally trys on GS never gets it too work. Ever.....

Comment

Working...
            X