Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help wanted

Hi there

I've long thought that a mod pack for ToT based on the Mechcommander/Warrior series of Games would be a pretty cool game. So I've set about creating such a mod pack.

The setting seems to lend itself well to ToT - IS and Clan ships crashland on a new world (perhaps suffering the effects of a blackhole/wormhole) and the survivors struggle to claim the planet for their respective faction. The Science objective would be to recreate an ancient star league technology which would allow the successful faction to call home and bring in reinforcements. Goody Huts would be in the form of old Star league repositories of information or weapons.

ToT is good because it allows you to develop tech trees independently of each other and so you can have Clan specific mechs as well as IS ones. To keep in spirit with the game the 2 techs shouldn't crossover so it becomes advantageous for each side to capture each others Mechs.

Anyways - I am rambling...

What I need is someone - or even a group of people to collaborate with on this project - mainly with regard to artwork and graphics - because quite frankly I suck at graphic work .

I could do it myself but it would take forever and the graphics probably wouldnt be great. I'm kinda keen to see this get off the ground - so if you are interested in helping out then please drop me a line.

I can throw up a project website if necessary to make it easier to check on progress, but I'll see how much of a response I get here before I undertake anything like that.

If you think you can help then just reply to this post. Similarly if you have any comments, suggestions or anything you would like to see in the game then please feel free to reply.

Cheers
Working...
X