defender=ANYBODY
    @AND
    checkflag
    who=everybody
    flag=0
    state=off
    @THEN
    TEXT
    Germany has invaded Belgium and seized Brussels! The king of Belgium calls upon the powers to
    answer the call for assistance as per the ancient treaties.
    ENDTEXT
    MAKEAGGRESSION
    who=English
    whom=Germans
    Flag
    who=
    state=on
    flag=0
    continuous
    JUSTONCE
    @ENDIF

@if
    CITYTAKEN
    CITY=RHEIMS
    attacker=Germans
    defender=French
    @AND
    checkflag
    who=everybody
    flag=0
    state=on
    @THEN
    Text
    The Germans reach the Marne river. Although they were ahead of schedule, they had been bogged down in Belgium for quite a while. As the German forces reach the Marne, an awful sight extends before their eyes: over 1000 miles of barbed wire, machine-gun nests and entrenched French troops lay before them, between them and Paris. Not to be outdone, the German commander orders his troops to dig in as well. The Germans, in preparation for the mighty battle, bring out their newest weapon: "Big Bertha."
    Endtext
    CREATEUNIT
    owner=French
    unit=Barbed Wire
    count=3
    veteran=no
    homecity=none
    locations
    endlocations
    @ENDIF
    "If you are not confused by quantum physics, then you haven't really understood it." -Niels Bohr
    "The true test of your character is what it takes to stop you." -Dr. Bob Jones Sr.

Flag
    who=
    state=on
    flag=0
    continuous

Perhaps the problem is here.

Comment

Another WWI scenario for ToT. Sounds good, there aren't many scenarios out there for ToT and I'm glad when I see new ones being made. When can we expect it to be finished?
      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

I'm actually trying to "update" Exile's AGE OF WAR scenario with ToT's added capabilities. I really wasn't planning on releasing it because it is based on someone elses work and I havn't asked permission yet. Also, it is starting to look pretty complex because it covers the course of WWI and WWII and I am a firm believer in extremely flexible scenarios, so don't hold your breath...

Keenan, I thought if you don't specify a civilization it automatically changes the flags for everybody?
        "If you are not confused by quantum physics, then you haven't really understood it." -Niels Bohr
        "The true test of your character is what it takes to stop you." -Dr. Bob Jones Sr.

Comment

Yes, your understanding of the rule is correct.

"The optional parameter Who determines which civilization's flags you're setting; if you don't specify one, then you're changing the flags for every civilization."

However, if not using the Who parameter one should not include the Who= portion.

My insticts tell me that the statement will still not work even after the Who= is removed. Let me know.

Comment

Working...
          X