Silly Midguard question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly Midguard question...

Ok, I'm kinda stuck with the midguard scenario - I'm playing it on the hardest difficulty setting, and I can't seem to finish it. I've destroyed the humans and severely weakened the rest, but I want to win in a way other than conflict - I have completed all missions except for the sacking of Rot (that was done for me. grr.), the killing of the worm (keeps hiding in bedrock) and the killing of the underground dragon (on me way).

Is there anything else I have missed? A trigger to set off events? I have taken all capitals except for the Infidels, who managed to lose theirs when the corruption of Vol. spread.

ok, can no-body help me? I really want to be able to finish this scenario, and it is now driving me crazy - all I need is someone who has completed the scenario to post some details and then I can get out of your hair...

Comment

I haven't completed the Midgard scenario But I can give you the info according to the strategy guide (if it is to be believed of course).

SPOILER ALERT !!!
      You can win by researching "Hanging from Yggdrasil 20", then the gods will defeat Volsang for you

OR the quests for parchment
      1) Flytrap island
      2) Elder Dragon in the Surface World
      3) Unspeakable Horror in Jormungand's Belly
      4) The Great Worm
      5) Frost Giant
      6) Dwarf King and the hidden treasure trove
      7) Brian's Expedition
      8) Elder Dragon in the Underground Labyrinth
      Once you have the 8 parchments and discover the Bifrost advance , you should receive a message from the gods - then the island at 51,89 will become accessible from the mainland and defeat the Unspeakable Horror and you will find the Rainbow bridge and win the game.

OR Siege Engine (like spaceship)

Hope this helps. (Unless you already have these from the strategy guide and are wondering why they aren't working and in that case , I don't have any more info )

Comment

Thanks I have already got Hanging from Yggdrasil 20, so I suppose that could change according to the difficulty. It was just that I had researched everything, and didn't have options for the siege engine or anything.

And does anyone else think it is stupid that by using an astral portal you can transfer units anywhere? Although it is kind of helpful having Dragons underwater

Comment

Working...
        X