Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me!!! Why my test of time doesn't work well under Windows ME?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me!!! Why my test of time doesn't work well under Windows ME?

Anyone has the same experience? Is there any patch for it?

What do you mean by it doesn't work well? I have Windows Me and ToT works fine. Do you have the 1.3 patch that's here at Apolyton? That could be the problem.
    Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Thank you for your reply. on my system, whenever I load a saved game, the graphics got messed up. I can see all the squares and the color looks like only 16 colors.
      I tried to search on the site and I found only a patch v1.1 which I already installed, could you give me a link to the patch v1.3?
      Thank you!

Comment

hu ?

there's only one 1.1 patch for ToT
        1.3 is for MGE !

Comment

Eyn you are right, there is only v1.1 for ToT. Easy forget what I just told you But about the graphics in weird colors. Have you ever edited the unit.bmp's or other similar files before? Have you tried reinstalling?
          Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

No, I didn't edit any icon. I've tried to re-install many times with patch. I had the same problem on three different systems, so I thought the game just won't work under WINDOWS ME. I'm very surprised to hear it is not the case. Now I'm wondering if it's due to my graphics card, though I tried on 3 systems, CPU are different on each system, K6/2 and P3, but all the graphics cards are TNT2 M64. Would you mind to tell me what's your graphics card?
            Thank you!

Comment

I have an NVIDIA GeForce2 MX by Sony. But I was able to use ToT on an older computer that was a 100mhz.

Comment

Working...
              X