Midgard Scenario, Rot question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midgard Scenario, Rot question

My roomie and I are collaberating on an attempt to win the Midgard scenario. Putting our brains together, we're doing better than we have individually. We killed the dragon, allied with dwarves and frost giants. made friends with the tree guy, and destroyed Rot. We've been wondering if we were supposed to take Rot instead of destroy it, because the message about it keeps popping up, ages after we destroyed the place. We got a message about finding the Goblet of Everlasting Life, is there something more we have to do for us to get a message that we're getting the effects of it? The message we got was very unspecific about who found it, unlike my previous games where the Infidels got it and the message said so specifically. Any insights on this would be appreciated!
    Lirath

As I recall, the 'Rot' message continues to come up after you've either taken or destroyed the city. Unfortunately I've not got the game on the computer I am using now, but checking the events file should confirm this... i.e., don't worry - it's normal.

Comment

Yes, Cam is correct. You get the cup if you destroy or capture Rot. What I wonder, however, is do you have the ToT patch installed?

Comment

Yup, I've got the patch installed. I had to think for a bit before I remembered, but yes. We've had the game for ages, and we're pretty anal making sure we get patches, and I remember the joy when I found the patch for ToT. Thanks!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X