Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why does noone post here?

test

is this abandoned? is it left? is it hidden?

another area 25?

if one of the admins reads this and considers it a violation of the rules, please delete it. I'm not conscious of violating any rules at this moment, feel free to make me know if I do. I would not appreciate a punishment though

I think this is a story thread people lost interest in, ah well.....
    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Nope, this is the forum for Apolyton's hosted site The Art of War which is currently not working for some unknown reason.
      Please Visit:
      http://aow.apolyton.net

And contribute if you can!

Comment

Fascinating? Now, can we talk about war strategies here and still be non-Spamming?

Does this count to post count by any chance?
        A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Yes, it does. Found a gold mine, uh? Just remember that the war strategies should relate to Civ2 scenarios

Comment

Apolyton's wild west.......tumbleweeds

Yeah, pull down the menu to display all threads and you will see that there are a few scenarios and strategy's already 'under discussion'. A shame really. Scenarios are getting so much harder and better, too bad there is not more discussion about gameplay.

FMK.

Comment

FMK -

Getting ready to capture Berlin in RedFront next turn - August of '43! Having a riot and not doing any semi-cheats, infact I reduced Cossacks to 1fp in rules1 and rules3. Still having fun with this scenario...

Totally screwing up the events text of course since I never lost most cities where the offensive forces were supposed to appear.
              Be the bid!

Comment

I want somebody to start a Geopolitical Forum like those at the Froniter? Would anybody want to?
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

There's always a first time for everything, I guess

Comment

No offese Gian, but I doubt it wil get off the ground. For oen thing, you'd be getting a lot of newbies, and for another, it would be boycotted by a lot of people. Furthermore, some would give very vocal opposition. While I personally wouldn't care either way, other people my not be so generous.
                    *grumbles about work*

Comment

Heh, heh, if I spam enough I get to be a warlord. I think I'll open a thread on, uh, the Crusades. Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
                        I want somebody to start a Geopolitical Forum like those at the Froniter? Would anybody want to?
                        It failed the first time here, but if you get enough of people it might work.

Comment

Working...
                        X