Wanted: TOT Gurus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: TOT Gurus

I am having some problems with some ToT scenarios. Every time I try to install either Europe in Flames (Jesenka), Congo! (techumseh) or The Great Game (Daumen), I get the message that the scenario is in an obsolete format. Clearly these scenarios are for ToT, but my game will not load them.
    I have installed not only the scenarios several times but ToT itself. Does anyone know what might be the problem?
    "If you are not confused by quantum physics, then you haven't really understood it." -Niels Bohr
    "The true test of your character is what it takes to stop you." -Dr. Bob Jones Sr.

do u have patch your ToT ?

Comment

Thanks, but I already thought of that. Both times I reinstalled ToT I did not reinstall the patch. Any other ideas?
      "If you are not confused by quantum physics, then you haven't really understood it." -Niels Bohr
      "The true test of your character is what it takes to stop you." -Dr. Bob Jones Sr.

Comment

One more thing: the Kyojitsu beta gives me the same message !

Comment

The only time that message comes up is when the patch is not installed. Reinstall the patch and the problem will go way.

Comment

Hey! That worked! I send my thanks to all those who tried to helped me. Um.. One more thing; In the Great Game and Congo! scenarios my game uses the original units picture. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Comment

Its a bit technical but here is how to fix it.
              [list=a][*]edit the rules.txt file in the scenario directory[*]go to the @UNITS_ADVANCED section near the bottom[*]in column G, change the leftmost zero to a one for all units[*]save the file, start the scenario[/list=a]

The flag you ar toggling is the sprite overide flag.

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks, I'll try that.

Comment

Working...
                X