Comments on "Red Front Strategy I"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments on "Red Front Strategy I"

Please direct all comments regarding the "Red Front Strategy I" article at The Art of War.
    Please Visit:
    http://aow.apolyton.net

And contribute if you can!

IT SUCKS

No, actually, it certainly is not my best work though... I think it was the product of a boring semester break awhile ago. I only play RF occasionally now, but since I wrote that (and read Xin's) I've realized that mine is lacking in many respects. I may have to revise it one of these days. But for those players that can't understand Xin's very exacting style (read: me), I think mine offers a less complicated, yet still effective approach. I haven't lost RF in quite some time now...

FMK

Comment

Oh, yeah...I dig the screenshots too.

Comment

Re: Screenshots. So do I.

You're strategy was great. The best thing about it was that you had the courage to give The Art of War its first article. This lead to others seeing an example and writing more strategies.

Thank you very much for your contribution!
        Please Visit:
        http://aow.apolyton.net

And contribute if you can!

Comment

Even though you claim your strategy isn't the best Klesh, I still manged to win the scenario with it. It gave me a lot of insight and helped me become a better scenario player. Don't think too lightly off your strategy; it still does work!

------------------
          ""I had hoped we were hurling a wildcat on the shore, but all we got was a stranded whale!"-Winston Curchill on the Battle of Anzio

"Quis custodes ipsos custodiet?" -Juvenal

"I can walk!!" -Dr. Strangelove
          Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
          X