This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morocco's Foreign Office

Morocco's Foreign Office is now reciving diplomats from foreign Countries.
    Post your comments, threats and proposals here.

[This message has been edited by Baron (edited October 28, 2000).]

As the Leader of Abyssinia and the United Afica Alliance id like to extend my greetings to the goverment of Morocco. If we work together we can spread prosperity to both of our nations and our shared continent. As President of Abyssinia, i am offering a pact between our two nations that would aloow free trade between our nations, that we never attack one another,and that we continue to discuss our goals together so that we can achieve success in building a United Africa.

OOC: going to bed. night all

Comment

The Kingdom of Morocco accepts Abyssinia's free trade and non agression pact, we also wish to establish a United Africa and we also share many of Abyssinia's goal for the future.

OOC: I better get some sleep to

Comment

The Taiwanese government congratulates the Moroccan government on its impressive record, and hopes that Morocco will be unharmed by the present regional instability.
        To meet friends who have come from far away, is that not a pleasure?

Comment

The Italian Republic has requested a free trade pact with Morocco.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

The Kingdom of Morocco accepts the Italian free trade pact.

Comment

There hasn't been a post on this forum for
              at least a week.

Comment

Sadly you are right, maybe they should restart it so people could get a chance at different nations. I quit posting a little while ago since no one at all was responding to any of my messages. We need to restart this forum, and must know who will participate in the long-term.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

This forum will not restart, and will go back to strategies for Civilization II. As such, I am deleting all posts in here over time that are unrelated.
                  Please Visit:
                  http://aow.apolyton.net

And contribute if you can!

Comment

Working...
                  X