Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOC: Commentary

The commentary thread.

First off, standard divisions are 20,000 men. Or you can customize whatever, just don't make it too tricky.
    Please Visit:
    http://aow.apolyton.net

And contribute if you can!

Polaris, tell me you did not delete my thread.
    "When you tell people where to go, but not where to get there, you'll be amazed at the results."
    - General George S. Patton

Comment

Where's the bloody map?

Comment

A map will be up as soon as Polaris posts a list of official claims.

We need a timetable too.

Comment

hell...I'm sticking with my military. That thing has taken me quite a while to get right.
          Administrator at
          www.quantum9.com
          Visit the forums!
          www.quantum9.com/forums

Comment

Now... If only we could get MarkG to upload a hundred of those little flags...

Comment

FE: Or you can customize whatever, just don't make it too tricky.

Also in post.

Scott:

Polaris: Pacific Republic
              WarRogue: Siberia (is having revolution)
              Scott: Germany (bah!)
              Master on High: Poland
              Mandela: South Africa
              Spartan: United Kingdom
              Bearcat: Germany
              Mao: China
              Chairman Chris: Netherlands
              Bearcat: Japan
              VietMinh: Viet Nam
              Cal: Greece
              David Floyd: Belgium
              Midshipman: Russia
              The General: ?
              Giancarlo: Italy
              Lazy Jay: Egypt
              Adrien: Turkey
              Wangshibo: Taiwan
              Please Visit:

Comment

Polaris I want to apologize for having such little time to post. But I have changed that by not procrastinating anymore... look at my state of the union speech under the news thread and you will be reassured that I can post with quality.
                [This message has been edited by Giancarlo (edited October 27, 2000).]
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

OOC: Nice. A lengthy speech with grammar and spelling errors coming out of every corner!
                  Please Visit:

Comment

I could only find a few when I read the speech over again but I fixed those. Please don´t insult my intelligence and say I am newbie since I have been at the SimEden warforum a long time ago. Should I Private message that speech to you?
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I don´t know what the big deal is? My English is good enough... if you think this is English class, then I will leave. We all are not perfectionists, and that Speech is how I would actually talk..

Comment

Okay, instead of arguing I fixed the errors.

Comment

Giancarlo, Polaris es un bendejo. Tu ingles es buenos suficiente por este juego.

Comment

OOC: WarVoid, I speak Spanish, French, and Italian. *WarVoid runs off*

Giancarlo, I was joking... learn to see a joke.
                            Please Visit:

Comment

I didn´t see the joke at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X