This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOC: Requirements for newbies

Wangshibo, Lazy Jay, Adrian, Cal, and Giancarlo.

Requirements to you.

You must write me three news posts so I can see if you folks have efficient writing skills.

If not, I'm afraid this is not for you. We keep things neat, real, and long here, not messy, fictional, and short.

Just write the three news posts for your nation you are now, and we will see if you stay in or not.

PM them to me by Saturday morning.

Gracias.

(smiley face added in memory to the master on high)
    [This message has been edited by PolarisGL (edited October 27, 2000).]
    Please Visit:
    http://aow.apolyton.net

And contribute if you can!

Nothing.....
    [This message has been edited by JT3 (edited October 26, 2000).]
    "When you tell people where to go, but not where to get there, you'll be amazed at the results."
    - General George S. Patton

Comment

Polaris:

Believe me.. I've tried to keep this as realistic as possible. I'll write the new posts for you soon.
      The strategically impaired,
      -Cal

Comment

calm down damnit. that post is soooo Nick Clarkish. At least add a smily in there to make it SEEM like you want to be nice to people.
        Administrator at
        www.quantum9.com
        Visit the forums!
        www.quantum9.com/forums

Comment

Nick Clark...Verne...whatever happened to him?

Polaris...calm down...Apolyton's famous for festering with newbies...that's how I started...and Hans...and Aman...and Notnvs...and DF...and BT...and some others. Let them have their fun...that's what it's all about anyway right?

Now...as for China...hmmmmm...
          Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Polaris is a stickler! So to all newbies, copy articles out of Stratfor or the Wall Street Journal and PM them to Polaris. Get in the game, then post short, fictional news posts.

Comment

Bah? Just copying what DotW does to keep things at least semi-real.

Closing thread, though. This is no longer valid because some people could not wait to tell me things over ICQ.

I'll let them play w/o samples.

BTW, calm down? Who is there to calm down if you don't mind my asking?

Giancarlo: believe me, no you have not.
              Please Visit:
              http://aow.apolyton.net

And contribute if you can!

Comment

There was one post I messed up on since I had little time. But I checked my other posts and found no errors. And by the way Polaris, I been around longer then you have on these forums (or at least these kinds of forums)... so why are you calling me a newbie?

Check the Italian Republic News Thread again to vertify this. gottta go.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Working...
                X