Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIKING SCRIBE #2: I have a Viking, but I'm not sharing her.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIKING SCRIBE #2: I have a Viking, but I'm not sharing her.

I have a Viking, but I'm not sharing her.

Original Author: Unknown

As for stories, well, here I was in my first full-scale civ2 game. I was getting my butt kicked my the gosh darn Carthagenians. So I reckoned it was time to teach them a little about human engenuity.

First I made a cease-fire with them. Then I gave them a technology, made peace, and got a map of all their cities. They had about thirty cities on a distant continent (those buggers really reproduce in this version!) So I located their captital.

Then I loaded up a transport with armor, and a couple of battleships. I sailed all the way across the ocean, through some mighty foul waters I might add. Problem was, their capital was one square ashore. So I used my exngineer to found a city on the sqaure between the sea and the capital, and shoved my battleships in there. I got right up next to their capital, and let loose a brilliant attack, crushing them in one turn.

Their empire immediately split in two (suckers!) and they were plenty hot and bothered. So I bought an airport right away and began landing evrything I could get my hands on there. In a few turns I had five of their cities and they were a-beggin' for mercy!

Now I am ruler of the earth, and in a matter of weeks (I work alot), I should have this thing wrapped up. My graph, by the way, is beautiful.

Last edited by Martin Gühmann; March 3, 2011, 16:53.
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"
Working...
X