Accessing the old Poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accessing the old Poly

gets you to the list of forums on the old Poly, including Civ2, SL and Archives.

Threads, posts and attachments seem to be OK.

It may be time to download and save anything irreplaceable.
    Excerpts from the Manual of the Civilization Fanatic :

Money can buy happiness, just raise the luxury rate to 50%.
    Money is not the root of all evil, it is the root of great empires.

I'm so used to the new Apolyton look that the old one looks really naff. Makes you wonder what all the fuss was about!

I wonder how long this will be available for. I remember the even older version of the Scenario League site was still viewable years after the new one was introduced. Come to think of it it still may be viewable!
    SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
    SCENARIO LEAGUE WIKI SITE
    SL INFORMATION THREAD
    CIV WEBRING MULTIPLAYER FORUM

Comment

AGRICOLA- thanks for the link.

Short note though- no one liked the green apolyton link except for possibly DanQ (who dedicated hours upon hours to build apolyton; despite those kudos that are due to him in general---> the green site was ugly as heck)- the classic apolyton look that everyone missed was the 2007 and earlier grey look or the associated skins.
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by McMonkey View Post
        I'm so used to the new Apolyton look that the old one looks really naff.
        Apart from the olive green, it's pretty much bog standard and is much more readable than the current default. I prefer the layout of the WPC site; the subtle shading in the rows makes it easier to read than Apolyton's light forum skin. You can even hide the right-hand column. Shame about the stupid name.

How about this crusty old version from April 2001?
        Catfish's Cave - Resources for Civ2: Test of Time | Test of Time FAQ | War of the Ring scenario

Comment

That's Great, i'll back up as much as possible, btw, i downloaded nearly all graphic uploads since i where on apolyton from the several threads since i think 2002...

Comment

Is this a temporary access?

Comment

Originally posted by Gelion View Post
              Is this a temporary access?
              No idea, but you should get an answer if you post your question in the "Archive Threads are Missing" thread in the Site Feedback & News Forum

Excerpts from the Manual of the Civilization Fanatic :

Money can buy happiness, just raise the luxury rate to 50%.
              Money is not the root of all evil, it is the root of great empires.

Comment

>>How about this crusty old version from April 2001?

Personally, I prefer that one, but this one is still better than the olive green version.
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by AGRICOLA View Post
                  No idea, but you should get an answer if you post your question in the "Archive Threads are Missing" thread in the Site Feedback & News Forum
                  Thanks! Waiting....

Comment

Working...
                  X