redfront 1.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redfront 1.5

Hi, can anyone tell me where to find this scenario? I could only find 1.4 in my searchings

thanks
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

The Spanish Civilization Site has it.

Click on the Civ2 pulldown and then select Bestonet,XX Century and RF 1.5 by Colwyn.
    Excerpts from the Manual of the Civilization Fanatic :

Money can buy happiness, just raise the luxury rate to 50%.
    Money is not the root of all evil, it is the root of great empires.

Comment

Thanks for the lead
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

I'll definitely have to download this to see just how far the Red Front saga has advanced since I last checked in!

Comment

But this link is also down...

Comment

Yes, the link is now down for some reason only known by the powers that be.

However, I do have the source zip file for Colwyn's Red Front 1.5. If you want it, please PM me your E-mail address and I will send it to you.

P.S. The latest version of Red Front is the community TOT redux initiated by fairline several years ago. He and curtsibling started the ball rolling by contributing brand new super graphics and McGalleo and I have been doing the development work, incorporating new units and expanding events files to take advantage of the much richer TOT events language to improve the historical accuracy. The scen is now in the final stages of playtesting.
            Excerpts from the Manual of the Civilization Fanatic :

Money can buy happiness, just raise the luxury rate to 50%.
            Money is not the root of all evil, it is the root of great empires.

Comment

Working...
            X