A Soaring PBEM.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Soaring PBEM.

I just tried A Soaring Spirit out, this scenario looks amazing, but from the first few turns it´s clear the AI won´t handle it.

(Spartan allies announce they have capured Destroy! from Lydians, etc.)

So I wan´t to find some people to play with on pbem.

Anyone interested?

Also, Is this the most active civ forum?

If not what forum is the most active?

Thanks.

One of the best scenarios I have played, even if it isn´t designed to be played SP. Noticed a bug:
    I can´t find the city name for location (265,77) even though there is colony terrain in the spot.

Also, knowing that historical scenarios like this one aim for realism, is it realistic for players to have large areas of land to plunder villages in, even if they won´t be building cities in it?
    In map like this I usually end up with large amounts of village given units roaming the corners of the map. Doubt the greeks explored by sending Thessalian cavalry marching through the mountains.
    I guess I´m trying to say my opinion is that the remote and less used areas of the map shouldn´t be filled with villages, though I am sure there are some valid points to counter my opinion.

Comment

Try here. McMonkey, the author of this scenario, plays there. It's in his signature.
      Catfish's Cave - Resources for Civ2: Test of Time | Test of Time FAQ | War of the Ring scenario

Comment

Glad you enjoyed the scenario despite it not being ideal for single player mode. If you want to join in any PBEM's click on the Civ Webring link in my signature.
        SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
        SCENARIO LEAGUE WIKI SITE
        SL INFORMATION THREAD
        CIV WEBRING MULTIPLAYER FORUM

Comment

Working...
        X