Hey :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey :)

Hi folks. Have been a long time lurker on here, seeing as you folks have inspired me to create my own scenario I figured I'd sign up and show you my first graphic!

edit: woops uploaded the wrong file. It's supposed to be a riot officer with shield
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Sn0wstorm; June 3, 2009, 10:04. Reason: woops uploaded wrong file

Welcome to the most creative forum for CIV.

That is one good looking riot cop in full regalia, complete with just a whiff of tear gas.
    Excerpts from the Manual of the Civilization Fanatic :

Money can buy happiness, just raise the luxury rate to 50%.
    Money is not the root of all evil, it is the root of great empires.

Comment

Aye, that is a nice copper

Comment

What is the scenario going to be about?
        SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
        SCENARIO LEAGUE WIKI SITE
        SL INFORMATION THREAD
        CIV WEBRING MULTIPLAYER FORUM

Comment

I'v been reading alot of Dystopian future books of late.. the particular one that inspired me to create this guy was a book called Digital Plague by Jeff Somers.

Basic Dytopian fare.. set in the near future, the book is about a criminal anti-hero who gets caught up in plenty of trouble with the cops, who happen to be hardheaded, corrupt blah blah blah, you know the scene

I wanted to create a number of scenarios in this world, just to get the hang of the editor.

The Riot Cop is for a scenario where Avery (the protagonist) and his chums, a bunch of down and outs, have to fight their way out of New York, with the police in the way. The riot officer is going to be one of the police units. I figured once i have this sorted out, he looks generic enough that i could use his as a riot officer in a number of different scenarios.

Comment

if you are doing a city type scenario, play eivind's gangster scenario for inspiration.
            This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

Comment

Welcome, Sn0wstorm!

Sim City buff, Smiley created a very good scenario called Pax California, that parodied the political situation in the USA.

He added seriously wonderful urban graphics, and done amazing stuff with terrain files to make a cityscape.

I've attached it to this post - Check it out, as it is pretty inspiring work!

Attached Files
              http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
              http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
              X