Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi there, I'm back; What happened to the website, btw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there, I'm back; What happened to the website, btw?

Hey there guys, it's good to be back, and I do hope to start back up soon, but unfortunately, my computer recently died due to a probable hardware failure, and it looks like all of my previous scenarios are hopelessly lost. Not to mention so much other crap has been happening, it just....well, I could rant and go on and on again, but that wasn't all I wanted to say.

I recently noticed, after being gone so long, that this website has undergone some major changes. Unfortunately, I think it's been for the worst in a big way, and I'll try to explain why.

I wanted to download some scenarios and maps today, to replace what I had lost{over 5 dozen from this site, I believe}, but a major problem came up. Now when I clicked on the 'Scenarios' link, everything was fine, but when I got to the 'Modpacks' section it only went from A to I, and the 'Maps' section, A to D!

I know I had downloaded stuff from both in the past that went to J and beyond for Modpacks and E and beyond for Maps. Can somebody please tell me what happened? I may not be able to replace some of the things I've lost, unless this dilemma is resolved.

Any help and/or advice is gratefully adknowledged.
    I'm just a normal dude interested in making this world a better place.

Originally posted by SanFran1990 View Post
    I recently noticed, after being gone so long, that this website has undergone some major changes. Unfortunately, I think it's been for the worst in a big way, and I'll try to explain why.
    I shudder when I read that something has been "improved". In most cases the "improved" version is worse than the original. The zeitgeist is change.

RJM
    Fill me with the old familiar juice

Comment

I'd suggest you try posting in the Scenario League forum; the people there might have copies of the files you're seeking.

Comment

Working...
      X