Help with finding a Scenario?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with finding a Scenario?

Was looking around on the Scenario League site, when I discovered the "A Divided Nation - US Civil War" scenario which captivated my attention. And I had yet to play it. Now, when I tried to download it, I detected the links where to an American War of Independence scenario, as where the screenshots. *scratches head*.

My question would be, does someone have this excellent looking scenario? Or is it a work in progress? Just a bit curious, as I almost reached eyepopping when looking at the lone soldier with the flag at the Scenario title.

The scenario is in production. It seems civ2units simply copy n' pasted the SL wiki entry for his AWI scenario to serves as a "temp file" for his Civil War saga. Unfortunately, he has not modified everything accordingly, and thus the AWI files.

So, the scenario has yet to be completed, so you'll have to wait for civ2units to finish the scenario and release it (or at least come out with a public playtest.)
    The Ghost of the Disco is ... your mastermind, your mastermind!
    2013: A Union Divided|John III Sobieski|Red Storm

Comment

I´m currently working on the Civilwar scenario and also on an updated version of my AWI scenario, both based on McMonkeys great America map.
      I can´t say how long you have to wait for the scenario but I will open a new thread when the first playtest version is ready. And also update the SL-entry and fit it for the Civilwar scenario.

If you are looking for the units I´m using you can find them here:
      ACW Units
      They are all from Fairline.
      American War of Independence
      A Divided Nation - US Civilwar

Comment

Thank you for the responces. I guess I will just have to be a patient man and await my chance to turn the civil war upside down. If I could transfer cookies and peanuts by the web, I would send you a crate full of both. Sadly, they do not transfer electronically. I will look forward to this, I can tell you that.

Comment

Great to hear this from you.

Maybe you would like to play some turns of my current AWI scenario version until I´ve finished the Civilwar. If you play the scenario you will see what I´ve in mind with my Civilwar scenario.
          American War of Independence
          A Divided Nation - US Civilwar

Comment

Working...
          X