• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite Civ2 scenarios?

What are your favorites?

Mine are, in no particular order:

1. Sagan-Mr. Temba
    2. First Strike-Eivind IV
    3. Realm Wars-John Berkeley{does anyone know what his Apolyton username is, btw?}
    4. Civil War 2013-GhostOfDisco
    5. JTrooper-Foster*
    6. NewOrder03-Academia
    7. Crises of the NWO-Andrew Livings
    8. WWOsama-John Valdez{despite the fact this scenario hardly reflects what's actually going on, from what I know}
    9. @KhAkI2: Old, old scenario from 1997.
    10. Barron11-Forget who made this one.
    11. bk1941-Also by Eivind
    I'm just a normal dude interested in making this world a better place.

I enjoyed the diskworld scenario.

BTW, if you post this in the scenario league section you will probably get more responses.

RJM
    Fill me with the old familiar juice

Comment

over the years there have been quite a few of these "favorite scenarios"-threads. search the archives, and you might find some of them.
      My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

I did post it a lot of times, but will again. The scenarios that made a great impression on me and gave me a lot of joy are Jesus Balsinde's ones, but it's hard to tell now which ones precisely. Visigoths, the one in the jungle, Spanish Pride etc.
        Red Front, obviously.
        I liked all colonisation scenarios, even though they always weren't, uh, much advanced.
        There were other scenarios that I found interesting: Spartacus (I believe) was a massive and impressive, but I do not recall playing that much of it, scenarios by Markus Eklund were well-crafted ones, like Tamerlane.
        Some other scn creators I got used to treat as friends, so it's hard for me to judge them, but people like Jesus Munoz, Stefan Haertel, Bernd Brosing, fairline or Curt made a lot of interesting stuff as well.

But I like my own scenarios the most, playing them make me go back to the days I was making them, when I've had much more free time and quite some less worries.
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

sorry, double post
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

Working...
          X