I need a playtester...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a playtester...

...to look at my latest scenario which I'm currently converting to TOT. Got the graphics and text files down except for the unit shields and events. I can check it for technical issues but my PC is too low spec for me to realistically playtest the final product in the TOT environment.

Check out http://www.btinternet.com/~aplivings...rio/crises.htm for a taster, then reply if you're interested. I'll probably need this weekend to finish the events, so this is with a view to having it tested next week for a release the following week.

N.B. this is the equivalent of version 2.0 of the FW/MGE scenario, which I'm also preparing for release.

edit: my spelling. Ouch!
    [This message has been edited by Andrew Livings (edited January 12, 2001).]
    "I didn't invent these rules, I'm just going to use them against you."

This scenario looks like its got a lot of promise, i hope I can get it working on TOT,
    (i'm also emailing you back , this is just to bump up this thread.. oh did i say that)

The sounds are good , I like the idea of replacing the diplomacy sounds with a 21st century feel, these work quite well ( I stuck them in the original TOT game ). Using National anthems are a good idea, brings back the great old days of civilisation 1.

Admiral Pete

Comment

Yay! Interest.

I'll refer you to http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum18/HTML/001220.html?27 for details about what's happening at the moment. I am in the process of rebuilding this from scratch but the FW product will be weeks and weeks away. Then TOT conversion and expansion.

Thanks Pete.

I got your last e-mail (which is how I knew to post here again), so I'll reply to you that way.
      "I didn't invent these rules, I'm just going to use them against you."

Comment

Working...
      X