Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilopedia Error in Fantasy Game

Another bug possibly?

Usually the last thing to give me any problems is the trusty Civilopedia. My luck has run out however. The game started out just fine, with the descriptions for the new technology advances clickable and readable, as it normally is and should be. But some turns later, I get a new tech, and just happen to notice that the description button is "greened out" or unclickable. I say "greened out" because of the green border around the unclickable button. The descriptions work just fine with the other aspects of the Civilopedia, such as wonders, units, etc. I only experience this problem with the tech advances.

Not a real big deal I guess, other than the fact that I like to read the descriptions. Adds more flavor you see...

Any clue?

Holla Eazy Baby

------------------
    "I said I love but I lied."
    - Pantera, Datalinks
    "I said I love but I lied."
    - Pantera, Datalinks

I haven't heard of this particular problem. Are yuou still experiencing it, and if you are, does it only happen in that game, or other saved games as well?

If the latter, reinstalling the executable might help; if the former, the only thing I can think of is to find the lastest gamesave where it isn't happening, and resume play from there.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
    X