Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:

Originally posted by skrobism on 03-21-2001 01:42 PM
    I don't play MGE. I usually play 2.42 but just picked up ToT. ($4.95 at Walmart!) Anyway, I seem to like 2.42 better and now I hear that there are no movies in ToT. I was wondering what was wrong with my install. Why should I vote for ToT?

Go ahead convince me.

Hi Skrobism! I will try to answer your question (since Anglescream seems to be out of sorts today) on why TOT is better than MGE.

At first, I too voted for MGE, but I changed my vote after I found out that the Wonder Movies can be played in TOT (just use your MGE CD instead of the TOT CD...I don't know if your CIVII 2.42 CD would work, but you can try ).

The reason why I like TOT is because you are not just limited to Earth with only "the space race" to Alpha Centauri like you have in MGE. In TOT, you colonize Earth and then later in the game, Centauri too! In addition, the graphics of TOT are much better than MGE.
    Though TOT does not have the Throne Room or the High Council (and I do miss them in TOT), these two extras (in my opinion) are not enough to make MGE better than TOT. So because of all of this, I have changed my vote to TOT.

I for one, would like to apologize for Angel's uncalled for tirade on you earlier in this thread.
    Ciao!

[This message has been edited by wittlich (edited March 22, 2001).]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by wittlich on 03-22-2001 09:25 AM
      Now Anglescream, was all of that REALLY necessary?

I thought Skrobism had a valid question, and you just jumped all over him! After your tirade, do you really think he's going to vote for TOT?

Please Angle, take something for your nerves and mellow out a bit.

Sorry Wittlich

It's just... I get so... well... DRUNK

Still Hollering Eazy

------------------
      "I said I love but I lied."
      - Pantera, Datalinks
      "I said I love but I lied."
      - Pantera, Datalinks

Comment

lol - Now I understand

Comment

yo, yo, yo. da smokes voted for ToT. I love the f*cking robots!

anyone who does not like thge robots, YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY WHILE I HAVE HOT, SWEATY MONKEY SEX WITH YOUR MOM WHILE SATAN GETS YOU UP THE ASS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
          "our words are backed by nuclear weapons"
          "oh, yeah. well, our nukes are backed by 100%money back guarantee, so there."

Comment

Working...
          X