Time Threat Paradox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Threat Paradox

I cannot download the secondary files for the game. Can someone help me please?
    Also the Micro Prose site is gone. Mark if you read this, can you find out if it will be back later or is Inforgames going to have it (civ all version) on their own site later?
    ------------------

[This message has been edited by joseph1944 (edited February 06, 2001).]

Joseph,

I'm not sure where you're attempting to download the files from, however please note Apolyton's Test of Time subsection, where you can find Time Threat Paradox and the ToT Patch (required for TTP).

You might be interested in my review of the scenario (plug plug).

Hope this is what you're after.

Comment

Cam, your review of the scenario was a great one. I'd downloaded it some time ago, but had not find the time and the motivation yet. I guess it's going to change ...

------------------
      Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe
      Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe

Comment

Thanks Julius, I'll remember you in my will!

Just one thing - be mindful of this thread.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Cam on 02-08-2001 07:35 PM
          Thanks Julius, I'll remember you in my will!
          Just one thing - be mindful of this thread.

Thanks ! no solution for the problem explained in the thread ?

------------------

Comment

On that thread; the first two posts might have been patch-related (or the absence thereof?), but I personally had not struck the problem.

The difficulty with the 'Elsewhere in Time' part of the scenario that I've noted is fixed by changing the co-ordinates in the events file so that the time traveler always lands in the Eurasian continent.

William's right, but it's not had a deleterious effect on any of my games to date.

Comment

Working...
            X